With Nintendo’s NES Classic out of stuck, Hyperkin offers their version of the oldest console – the RetroN HD.
Set to release on may 25h for 50 GBP, the console supports both PAL and NTSC NES cartridges and comes with a “Cadet” controller promised to offer a smooth experience.
Hyperkin Product Developer, Chris Gallizzi stated “This is the best time to be an NES enthusiast, with the advent of the NES Classic Edition, Capcom’s Disney Afternoon Collection, and just a general resurgence in 8-bit gaming, the RetroN HD is both the perfect time machine and gateway console for playing real NES cartridges in your modern living room.”
RetroN’s key features:
• HD audio and video (720p) with 16:9/4:3 switch (HD cable only)
• High compatibility for PAL and NTSC cartridges (via bottom case switch)
• Premium classic-style “Cadet” controller (10 ft. cable)
• 3 ft. HD cable
• 6 ft. Micro USB charge cable with USB AC Adapter
• Also includes AV ports with AV cable