Paragon, Epic’s Third Person MOBA entered open beta recently and with it comes a variety of heroes to choose from. Today I’ll be focusing on the Casters of Agora.
– Has a not-so-secret gambling addiction.
– Enjoys the company of machines more than people. Undecided about androids.
– Joined the Mechanica at fifteen. Left it at sixteen.
Plasma Blast – Basic attack hitting one enemy at range
Seek and Destroy – Ranged mine that damages and slows enemies, auto triggered for Heroes
Sticky Mine – Ranged mine that tracks enemy and detonates after a short time. Auto prioritizes Heroes
Speed Gate – release a gate that increases allies movement speed and damages enemies
Tesla Done – Gadget’s Ultimate ability creates a large dome around the enemies and causes damage over time.
– Believes limits are for the meek.
– On his sixth birthday, witnessed the death of a star. Fell in love.
– Dekker suspects “Gideon” is not his true name.
Portal Blast – Basic Attack damaging one enemy
Burden – Slow one enemy while damaging them over time
Cosmic Rift – Drop a meteor on the battle field, AOE damage
Torn Space – create a portal sending yourself in desired direction, allies can jump through portal as well
Black hole – create a miniature black hole, pulling enemies towards the center while damaging and slowing them. Gideon has a small over shield during casting.
– Published an article on grenades: theory, practice, and aesthetics.
– Charged with destruction, mayhem, and defacing public property.
– Installed a humidor in his mech.
Cannon – Missile that hits single target
Slow Grenade – fires 3 Grenades that explode after a short time or when enemy passes through, causes slow on target
R2000 Missile – Long Range Missile for AOE
Land Mine – Throw a land mine to push enemies back or assist in escaping
Make it Rain – Ultimate which fires multiple missiles over time.
Iggy & Scorch
- Both were cast-out as runts. Suits them just fine.
- Scorch once ate all the molotovs, passed out, and burned down an orphanage.
- Iggy thinks he’s a dinosaur. Scorch disagrees.
Molotov – Iggy throws a Molotov Cocktail igniting the ground on impact
Oil Slick – Scorch increases movement speed and leaves a trail of flammable oil in his wake
Flame Turret – Iggy sets up a Flame Turret with limited fuel and health which attacks enemies (heroes prioritized) continuously
Oil Spill – Scorch spits oil at target causing extra damage when ignited
Flame Belch – Iggy feeds Scorch a molotov and Scorch breaths fire before belching and causing knock back